Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tumbling Blocks

Hello! This week I have been working on my Tumbling Blocks:

They are coming along pretty well although I need to decide soon how large I want this quilt as I have pretty much filled up my design wall. I kind of want to make my design wall larger but then it will cover my shoe closet...

so hard to pick... the shoes VS the design wall... I am pretty sure the design wall will win this one...

My next step for this quilt will be to buy the black I want for the borders and get this thing put together! That will have to wait for next week as we are hosting a superbowl party tomorrow so I will have no time for sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I understand the giant piles of fabric and boxes of threads, but I had no idea that quilters needed so many shoes...

    ReplyDelete